Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.5%, the Nasdaq declined 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 1.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Topbuild Corp (BLD): BLD stock is up 0.2% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 0.5% today.
- Comfort Systems USA (FIX): FIX stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 2.1% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is down 2.0% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.