Capital goods stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 1.1% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.5% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 2.8% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is up 1.4% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 0.9% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 1.5% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 1.3% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 1.2% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 1.0% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 0.9% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.