Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 0.3% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 0.2% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is down 1.6% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.