Capital goods stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.4% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc [Ireland] (IR): IR stock is down 0.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.7% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 0.2% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 0.2% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.