Capital goods stocks advanced 1.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.2% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.6% and the S&P 500 rose 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 2.6% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 2.1% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 2.4% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is up 2.4% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 2.1% today.
Only one stock in the capital goods sectors showed losses:
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.