Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.5% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.2% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.