Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 0.8% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.1% today.
- Shanda Games Ltd (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.2% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.8% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.