Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 0.7% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Helen of Troy Ltd (HELE): HELE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 1.8% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.5% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.0% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp (SWHC): SWHC stock is down 0.5% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.4% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.