Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Shanda Games Ltd (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.6% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.5% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.4% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.6% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Helen of Troy Ltd (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.