Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 1.5% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 1.6% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.2% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.9% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.6% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.