Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 3.8% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.5% today.
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp (SWHC): SWHC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.3% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.