Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bunge Ltd (BG): BG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.0% today and up 20.8% in the last month.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Post Holdings Inc (POST): POST stock is up 0.5% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.8% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is down 0.5% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.5% today and down 50.6% in the last month.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 0.5% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.