Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Bunge Ltd (BG): BG stock is up 3.1% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 1.3% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc (POST): POST stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.4% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.