Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 1.1% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 0.9% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.