Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.5%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 1.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.2% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 3.6% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V (GMK): GMK stock is down 3.3% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.8% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.7% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.