Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.2% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.9% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Bunge Ltd (BG): BG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.3% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 0.2% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.