Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.3% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 0.2% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 1.1% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Post Holdings Inc (POST): POST stock is down 0.8% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.