Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.3% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 0.2% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 1.1% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Post Holdings Inc (POST): POST stock is down 0.8% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.