Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.5% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is up 0.6% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is down 1.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.3% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 0.8% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.5% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.