Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.7%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.9% and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 4.5% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 2.3% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V (FMX): FMX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.5% today.
- Post Holdings Inc (POST): POST stock is down 0.4% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.3% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 0.3% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.