Energy stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is up 5.2% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 4.5% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 4.1% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Seadrill Ltd (SDRL): SDRL stock is up 3.6% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 2.7% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is up 2.8% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is up 2.9% today and up 35.0% in the last month.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 1.2% today and down 20.6% in the last month.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is down 0.3% today.
- Petrochina Company Ltd (PTR): PTR stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.