Energy stocks fell on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 5.2% today.
- Seadrill Ltd (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 3.8% today.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is down 4.0% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is down 3.3% today.
- Petrochina Company Ltd (PTR): PTR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Murphy Oil Corp (MUR): MUR stock is down 3.1% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 3.1% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 2.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.