Energy stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Frank’s International N.V. (FI): FI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Qep Resources (QEP): QEP stock is up 2.7% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 2.4% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is up 2.0% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cameron International Corp (CAM): CAM stock is up 1.6% today and up 35.8% in the last month.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 1.4% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 1.7% today and down 28.0% in the last month.
- Seadrill Ltd (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO): IMO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 1.0% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.