Energy stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Questar Corp (STR): STR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Seadrill Ltd (SDRL): SDRL stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is down 5.3% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is down 4.2% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is down 2.2% today.
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT): INT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.