Financial stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Ameriprise Financial Services (AMP): AMP stock is up 2.7% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Global Payments Inc (GPN): GPN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Hartford Financial Services Group (HIG): HIG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Aflac Incorporated (AFL): AFL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR): CFR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Onebeacon Insurance Group (OB): OB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Prosperity Bancshares (PB): PB stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is down 3.1% today.
- Transunion (TRU): TRU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Astoria Financial Corp (AF): AF stock is down 2.2% today.
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- First American Corp (FAF): FAF stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.