Financial stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.2%, the Nasdaq was down 1.0% and the S&P 500 fell 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is up 2.4% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC): SFNC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Prospect Capital Corp (PSEC): PSEC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Selective Insurance Group (SIGI): SIGI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): ERIE stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 4.1% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 4.0% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 3.7% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 3.3% today.
- Icici Bank Ltd (IBN): IBN stock is down 3.2% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 3.1% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is down 3.0% today.
- Aegon N.V. (AEG): AEG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.