Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.6%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 was down 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Eaton Vance Limited Duration (EVV): EVV stock is up 0.5% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 4.5% today and down 20.9% in the last month.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is down 4.4% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 4.4% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Ltd (LFC): LFC stock is down 4.2% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 4.0% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 3.7% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 3.9% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 3.2% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.