Financial stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is up 1.1% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Ltd (LFC): LFC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Community Bank System (CBU): CBU stock is up 1.0% today.
- Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG): PFG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Aegon N.V. (AEG): AEG stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.9% today.
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 1.8% today.
- Park National Corp (PRK): PRK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Markel Corp (MKL): MKL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Mastercard Inc (MA): MA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Visa Inc (V): V stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.