Financial stocks declined 1.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.4%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 fell 1.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETW): ETW stock is up 1.0% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc (IMS): IMS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mercury General Corp (MCY): MCY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cit Group Inc [Del] (CIT): CIT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is up 0.4% today.
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Mastercard Inc (MA): MA stock is down 3.3% today.
- Comerica Inc (CMA): CMA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG): PFG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ameriprise Financial Services (AMP): AMP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is down 2.2% today.
- Fidelity National Information Services (FIS): FIS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Regions Financial Corp (RF): RF stock is down 2.1% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.