Healthcare stocks rose 2.0% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 2.0%, the Nasdaq pushed 2.5% higher and the S&P 500 increased 2.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is up 4.4% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is up 3.4% today.
- Smith & Nephew Snats (SNN): SNN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK): GSK stock is up 3.2% today.
- Sanofi-Aventis Sa (SNY): SNY stock is up 2.9% today.
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Hca Holdings Inc. Common Stock (HCA): HCA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Prestige Brand Holdings (PBH): PBH stock is up 2.7% today.
- Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC): THC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): NVO stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Examworks Group (EXAM): EXAM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cooper Companies (COO): COO stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.