Services stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.9% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 1.6% today and up 59.4% in the last month.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 0.9% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ingles Markets Inc (IMKTA): IMKTA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 4.2% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 3.5% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 3.5% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 3.1% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 3.1% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 2.6% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 2.5% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 2.3% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.