Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is up 8.3% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 4.7% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 3.8% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 2.6% today.
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW): MPW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Biomed Realty Trust (BMR): BMR stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL): CBRL stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is up 1.1% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 7.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 5.3% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 4.0% today and down 29.7% in the last month.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 4.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.