Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is up 8.3% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 4.7% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 3.8% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 2.6% today.
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW): MPW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Biomed Realty Trust (BMR): BMR stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL): CBRL stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is up 1.1% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 7.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 5.3% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 4.0% today and down 29.7% in the last month.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 4.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.