Services stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 16.2% today and up 42.3% in the last month.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 4.7% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 4.7% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS): WMS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Tjx Companies (TJX): TJX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Ross Stores (ROST): ROST stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 7.2% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 4.2% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 4.1% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 3.6% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Verizon Communications Inc (VZ): VZ stock is down 2.8% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.1% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.