Services stocks declined 1.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.4%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 fell 1.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS): WMS stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO): SHO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT): CHT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Corrections Corporation of America (CXW): CXW stock is up 0.4% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 7.3% today.
- John Wiley Sons Cl A (JW.A): JW.A stock is down 4.9% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 3.7% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is down 3.6% today.
- Government Properties Income Trust (GOV): GOV stock is down 2.9% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is down 2.8% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 2.7% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 2.5% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.