Services stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.7%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.8% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 4.2% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 4.1% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 3.8% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 3.2% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 3.1% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 2.6% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Domino’s Pizza Inc (DPZ): DPZ stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 6.9% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ryder System (R): R stock is down 0.9% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is down 0.8% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Eversource Energy (ES): ES stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.