Services stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.7%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.8% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 4.2% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 4.1% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 3.8% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 3.2% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 3.1% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 2.6% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Domino’s Pizza Inc (DPZ): DPZ stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 6.9% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ryder System (R): R stock is down 0.9% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is down 0.8% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Eversource Energy (ES): ES stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is down 0.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.