Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 3.0% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 3.0% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 1.5% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Nordstrom (JWN): JWN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Aircastle Ltd (AYR): AYR stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB): PEB stock is down 3.9% today.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is down 3.6% today.
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO): SHO stock is down 3.1% today.
- Host Marriott Financial Trust (HST): HST stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 2.7% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK): TLK stock is down 2.5% today.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is down 2.6% today.
- Rlj Lodging Trust (RLJ): RLJ stock is down 2.5% today.
- Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH): DRH stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.