Services stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 3.7% today.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 1.9% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is up 1.6% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is up 1.4% today.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 16.8% today and down 21.6% in the last month.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is down 6.7% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 3.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 3.8% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 2.8% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 2.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.