Services stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 3.7% today.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 1.9% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is up 1.6% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is up 1.4% today.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 16.8% today and down 21.6% in the last month.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is down 6.7% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 3.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 3.8% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 2.8% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.