Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Resource Capital (RSO): RSO stock is up 295.1% today and up 284.4% in the last month.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 6.0% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 4.6% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 4.1% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 3.4% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 3.6% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 3.4% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 3.2% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 3.1% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 3.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.