Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Resource Capital (RSO): RSO stock is up 295.1% today and up 284.4% in the last month.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 6.0% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 4.6% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 4.1% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 3.4% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 3.6% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 3.4% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 3.2% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 3.1% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.