Technology stocks declined 1.1% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.9% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 2.7% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Blackberry Ltd (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 2.0% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 0.3% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 3.8% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 3.7% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is down 2.8% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 2.7% today.
- Infosys Ltd (INFY): INFY stock is down 2.6% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 2.6% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 2.3% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 2.7% today and down 26.7% in the last month.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.