Technology stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.5%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 fell 1.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 1.0% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.9% today.
- Viavi Solutions Inc (VIAV): VIAV stock is down 3.8% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.5% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 3.2% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 3.0% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 3.0% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.9% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.