Technology stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 2.1% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Mks Instruments (MKSI): MKSI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 0.9% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 2.6% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Trimble Navigation Ltd (TRMB): TRMB stock is down 2.0% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 1.8% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD): MTD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.