Technology stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 9.0% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 3.1% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 2.1% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 4.1% today and down 25.8% in the last month.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 3.3% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 2.9% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 3.4% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.0% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.9% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.