Transportation stocks rose 1.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 33.2% today and up 35.2% in the last month.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 4.1% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 1.8% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 2.1% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 11.3% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 6.8% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 5.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 0.4% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 0.3% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.