Transportation stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.6%, the Nasdaq fell 1.9% and the S&P 500 was down 1.6%.
Only one stock in the transportation sectors showed gains:
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 9.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 5.4% today and down 28.4% in the last month.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 4.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.