Transportation stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.7% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd (NAT): NAT stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is up 0.4% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 3.6% today and down 34.2% in the last month.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 3.5% today and down 34.3% in the last month.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 1.9% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 1.5% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Golar Lng Ltd (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.