Transportation stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.7%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.9% and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 3.4% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 3.3% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 2.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 0.6% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 0.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.