Transportation stocks advanced 1.1% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.6% and the S&P 500 rose 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 7.5% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 6.8% today and up 24.0% in the last month.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 5.7% today.
- Golar Lng Ltd (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 5.7% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 2.6% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 0.5% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.