Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is up 3.0% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is up 0.9% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is down 0.4% today.
- Xcel Energy Inc (XEL): XEL stock is down 0.9% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Teco Energy (TE): TE stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.