Capital goods stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Topbuild Corp (BLD): BLD stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Comfort Systems USA (FIX): FIX stock is up 1.0% today.
- American Woodmark Corp (AMWD): AMWD stock is up 0.3% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 1.5% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.