Capital goods stocks advanced 1.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.0%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.2% and the S&P 500 was up 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 3.5% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Comfort Systems USA (FIX): FIX stock is up 1.9% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is up 1.7% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 1.7% today and down 45.5% in the last month.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is down 0.5% today.
- American Woodmark Corp (AMWD): AMWD stock is down 0.3% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is down 0.3% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 0.2% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.