Capital goods stocks finished up 2.8% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 2.5%, the Nasdaq rose 2.8% and the S&P 500 increased 2.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 3.9% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 3.7% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 3.6% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 3.6% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 3.2% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 3.1% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 3.1% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.